Education and Training:
Undergraduate: University of Pittsburgh, B.S., Neuroscience, 2002
Medical School: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, D.O., 2006
Internship: Mercy Suburban Hospital 2006-2007
Residency: Internal Medicine, Mercy Suburban Hospital, 2007-2009
Fellowship: Pulmonary, Critical Care Medicine, UMDNJ-SOM, 2009-2012
Fellowship: Sleep Medicine, Temple University Hospital, 2012-2013
Current Board Certifications:
Board: American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Diseases
- Critical Care Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
- ACLS Certification, American Heart Association
Interstitial Lung Diseases, Pulmonary Embolism, Pneumonia, Sleep Apnea, Narcolepsy, Restless Legs Syndrome, Periodic Limb Movement Disorder, Insomnia, Septic Shock, Respiratory Failure, Asthma, Emphysema/COPD, Lung Cancer, Pulmonary Nodules
- Medical Director, Sleep Disorders Center, Einstein Medical Center Montgomery
Member, Medical Staff Quality Improvement Committee, Einstein Medical Center Montgomery
Member, Medical Executive Committee, Suburban Community Hospital
- Demidovich, J, et al. Tension Hydrothorax: A Case Report. Clinical Pulmonary Medicine. 19(1): 50-52, 2012.
- Demidovich, J, et al. An 87-Year-Old Woman With Unilateral Pulmonary Edema. Respiratory Care. 57(4): 650-652, 2012.
- Demidovich, J, et al. A 69 Year Old Woman with Persistent Back Pain. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 55: 301-302, 2012.
- Vega ME, Demidovich J, et al. Effects Of Symbicort On Sleep Quality In Patients With Emphysema. Am J Respir Crit Care Med, ATS May 2014.
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Internists
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Thoracic Society
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Society of Critical Care Medicine